Now Hiring- Computer Repair Technician
N-Sync Computer Services is Looking for a Computer Repair Technician
We are searching for a Computer Repair Technician to build and repair computers for our home and small business customers. This is a full time position, Monday to Friday, no weekends.
– Will be interacting with customers both on the phone and in person
– Must be able to troubleshoot computer software and hardware issues
– Knowledge of installing parts such as motherboards, hard drives, memory, etc. for both desktop and notebook computers
– Installing new applications and programs into window based systems
– Must be well versed in resolving common computer problems including viruses, slow performance, errors, software installation and configuration, and peripheral problems
– Must be able to work independently or in a team
– Will assist in light office duties (cleaning areas, filing, organization) Ability to troubleshoot Mac OS issues is a plus. CompTIA A+ certification is preferred, but not required.
Must be able to lift 40 lbs chest high. All applications, resumes, and cover letters should be submitted for consideration via email response to this ad. You may drop off your application in person at our office.
Application form: https://nsyncdata.net/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/nsyncapp.pdf